Monday 24 August 2015

Slow Writing

All writers know that feeling when the have not only a great idea, but a great scene for a book they are writing, but, by the time they are in front of the PC, the idea/scene seems to be playing hide and seek with them. So utterly frustrating. Anyway, I'm in the process of writing two books at the same time, to try to stave off writer's block, but life keeps on getting in the way of my writing.

So far, I've written over 100,000 words to the first of a trilogy of novels I plan to publish (entitled: Never Too Late), but the story seems to not want to be written. Just 5-6 more chapters and I should be done with that one. The ideas for the other two are running around in my head screaming to be written, but, Christopher and Denise are taking their time in coming together. Hopefully, I should be able to whip them into shape soon.

As for ShaRone (Hyperian series) and her mysterious alien, I am still in the beginning stage of their story. She is one kick arse heroine with a soft side under all of that outer hardness: just like a hard candy with a soft sweet gooey melt in the mouth center. Can't wait for her to fully materialised on the virtual pages of my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment